Saturday, January 30, 2010

I had a pretty good day considering I have company in from out of town and it's a little bit stressful.

I made our company cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I stayed in the living room while they ate them. I made myself 2 hard boiled egg whites, an english muffin and some grapefruit. For lunch I took the girls to Burger King. I got a Whopper Jr (10 pts) and a side salad (0 pts) For dinner I had a Mr Pita 7 pt chicken caesar pita and another salad. At that point I was at my point limit, but I had 2 brownie cup things I made. I was doing a trial run for my daughters birthday and since I have a few more people in the house, I figured they could help eat some.

Usually when I have people staying at my house, we eat out everyday. I don't count points because it is a "special" occasion so I allow myself to go crazy. Not this time. I've only got to get through one more day and then it will be back to normal around here.

I also walked on my treadmill for 50 mins. I may work out again tomorrow. Not so much for the exercise itself, but for the stress relief. I am not used to having a 13 year old around and it can be stressful. I can just hide in my basement for an hour and walk and listen to music.

My daughter's 4th birthday party is next weekend. Aside from the cake, I will have some healthy choices as far as food goes. I'm really optimistic about the week coming up. I'm back to my pre Christmas weight and this week coming up should be just as successful as last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment