Monday, January 4, 2010

Day #2

I did my Biggest Loser Last Chance Work out 2 days in a row now. I really like the program because each day is a different work out. I am seriously sore today but I pushed through the pain and worked out anyway. So far the work outs have been about 40 mins. Today I also added 25 mins on my treadmill to do some extra cardio.
As far as eating goes, I'm doing well. Yesterday I ate a piece of salmon for dinner with some left over home made mac and cheese. I threw it out after I ate it. It was really good and dangerous for a diet. I also tossed the spinach dip I was addicted to. I actually kissed the container goodbye as I lovingly placed it into my garbage can. How pathetic is that?!?!? We went to a neighbors house for dessert last night and I ate 2 cookies and had a cup of really good cappucino. I need to get one of those machines!
Today I have done very well. I did go over my points though because it is my husband's birthday and I had a small piece of cake with a scoop of ice cream. The piece of cake was really small because I got him one of those cakes you get for a child on their birthday. I cut it up into 3 pieces and we each had one. My daughter loved it since kids always love things that are their size. So, I don't know who many points I actually had today, but I did well. The majority of the "bad stuff" has either been eaten or thrown away so I'm feeling pretty good about the rest of the week.
I was thinking that if the DVD is actually accurate (and I am in no way saying I believe it) if I did lose 30 lbs in 6 weeks, that would be 5 pounds a week! YIKES. I'm not saying I can't do that, but that is a lot of weight to lose each week. I'm committed to seeing this through though. I get to take one day off this week from working out and I'm thinking it will be Saturday. I did well with managing my time today and working out even though it was a school day for my daughter so I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm hoping this soreness will go away soon so I can kick it up a notch. I am following the "beginners" on the DVD and want to move up to the other people in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment