Last week the OB said he would induce me a week early, making me have the baby on October 11. The next day the office called and said they have scheduled my induction for October 18th! It turns out my OB will be out of town the week before my due date. Great. What's with these doctors thinking they can take vacations whenever they want- LOL.
The next day I went to have my ultrasound done and the baby is 8 pounds 2 oz right now! Holy shit! My appointment was later in the afternoon so I couldn't call the doctor to talk to him about inducing me earlier. If I wait until the 17th there is a good chance I will have a 10 pound baby and I really don't want to go through that. I'm going to call the OB and see if he will be willing to induce me a week from Monday. (He does his inductions on Mondays) I'm willing to beg if I have to. I am terrified that I'm going to have a HUGE ass baby!
So, that's my update. I'll hopefully have more specific news next week. I'm driving myself crazy trying to plan this out and I have to just let it go. It's not something that I can control and that's hard for me to deal with. Maybe this is the lesson I have to learn, to be ok with not controlling something that I have no control over.