Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jillian Michaels is trying to kill me. I'm on week #3 of LCW and OMG. I thought it would be a different work out, but it's not. It the LCW and the body sculpting workouts COMBINED. OMG. My first thought was "there is no way in hell I will be able to do this" Guess what? I DID IT! I have to work on my internal dialog. Why was my first thought of failure? I pushed through it and it was hard, but I did it. I am getting stronger and stronger each day. Why can't my brain comprehend that? Why don't I know that I can and will do it every time? I have never quit a work out. I might grumble and complain throughout the whole thing, but I do it.
I need to work on positive thoughts and build up my self esteem. I think that is the only way I will be able to lose weight and keep it off.
I am also putting away my scale. After much thought, I've realized that I need to learn to get validation from myself, not a machine. I don't give a damn what number I am on the scale. All I know is I am feeling great, stronger and stronger each day and that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment