Saturday, January 9, 2010

3.5 Pounds lost!

It's not the 5 that I was shooting for, but I'll take it. I just wonder if I follow WW 100% next week if I'll get that 5 lbs. I wish there was an * or something by the "Lose up to 30 lbs in 6 weeks" so I would know how many calories the people who will actually lose the 30 pounds eat during that 6 week period. Or, did one person who weighed 400 lbs lose 30 pounds in 6 weeks? Or was it someone typical like me, just watching what they ate and committed to doing this work out for 6 days a week? It's most likely someone in the middle. A heavier man who can lose weight faster than I can.
I read a lot of weight loss blogs and the woman who wrote one of my favorite blogs gained 3.5 pounds this week so how can I possibly complain? I'm really not complaining. I'm happy with that loss. Now next week I am going to stick to my 28 points a day faithfully and work out the 6 times again and see where I'm at a week from today. I've also decided that I'm going to take one full day off from any kind of working out. I did take a day off from the LCW, but not from totally working out because the day I took off from LCW I went to the gym. It will most likely be Wednesday which means I have 3 more days to go and I get a day off. That puts my total to 10 days in a row working out. I will be the first to admit that is too much. That is why I am forcing myself to take a whole day off next week. I've been reluctant because I'm in a groove and don't want to blow it. I keep telling myself that it's only for 6 weeks and then I'll do something else. That is what keeps me going everyday that Jillian is kicking my butt.
I'm off to enjoy my "cheat night" and have the best pizza in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment