Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day #3

I took today off from the LCW. I have to do it 6 days week so I figured that since I am half way through week #1 it would be a good day to take off. I still went to the gym and walked on the treadmill for 45 mins. I was surprised at how sore I still was this morning. It has gotten better throughout the day, but never in my life have I been so sore from working out. It makes me realize how hard the people on The Biggest Loser work out. I don't really like working out an hour and a half a day which is what I do when I do my cardio work out and the LCW. I can't even imagine working out the 6-8 hours they do a day. I don't think I could ever be on that show. I don't think I'd make it through each day working out that much.
I watched the first show of Season 9 of BL last night. I was sad the yellow team went home. I was hoping Sunshine would make it further. I feel bad for younger people struggling so hard with their weight. I really hope that I never enable my child to be fat. I hope she can cope with her issues without using food. If I've learned one thing about being a parent, it's never to say "I will never do (fill in the blank)" Almost every time I've said that I've gone back on whatever it was. I can say "I will never let my child be fat" but I'm sure my mother said that at some point too. I am just shocked at how big these young people are. It makes me wonder what they've gone through that they have the need to stuff themselves with food. I just can't even imagine being 20 and weighing 300 lbs. It's very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment