Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm starting to adjust to the idea that I'm pregnant. It's still surreal to me, but I'll get used to it. I'm actually starting to feel sick to my stomach already so it's helping me to keep my eating under control.

I made a doctor appointment today but they won't see me for another month so I've decided to stick to WW until a doctor tells me not to. I also worked out today at the gym which felt great. I didn't give it 100%, but I'll get back into it soon. My nose is still runny and my cold is not 100% gone so I took it easy on the treadmill.

My excitement for today is that I booked our yearly Disney trip! Originally we were going to book the first week in December, but now that I will have a month old baby at that time, that plan was out. We are now leaving in TWO months! I am so excited. In about an hour and a half I booked the whole vacation including the dining. The only drawback to going at that time is I can most likely not take Xanex for flying. I am a horrible flier and the pills really help to calm me down.

I've done well with my eating, but I haven't tracked my points on paper. When I'm sick, I don't tend to follow the plan as well as I should. I feel better now and think I will be back on track tomorrow. I sure hope so anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Disney is great isn't it? I grew up 3 hours from Disney World, so we went at least 4 times per year. Now, we go about once a year..

    Just try to eat moderately. Exercise during pregnancy is good thing as long as you don't over do it. Talk to your doctor about it when you go, tell them your weight concerns and see if they have any good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming you found a doctor then? My OB delivers out of Troy Beaumont so I was going to offer her name (well, the whole practice's name...there are a handful of doctors there) if you needed one!

    ReplyDelete