Sunday, May 23, 2010

This week I am going to stick to my goals. I feel so unbelievably good physically that I cannot let another week of being "so so" go by. My typical week starts like this:

Monday is the best day. I stick to my goals, work out and do great.

Tuesday- I am so proud of myself for being good on Monday that I slip just a little. A candy bar or a missed work out.

Wednesday I tell myself that I blew it on Tuesday so why even bother trying to be good?

Thursday- Well, it's almost the weekend and who diets on the weekend?

The rest of the week is just shit. That is the only way to describe it.

What am I waiting for? I'm waiting for this huge wave of motivation that will tide me over so I can have a full "good" week. When am I going to start requiring more of myself and actually be honest with myself? I keep telling myself that " (fill in the blank) and I'll be good" Maybe on Monday, or a certain date on the calendar or whatever I choose it to be. Why can't I just start NOW?

I've been feeling good for weeks now (meaning the nausea is gone) and I'm still eating crap. I had pizza for lunch. I wasn't even craving it. It was easy and fast. I am just feeling defeated today as far as my dieting goes.

This is my plan: I'm going to sit down right now and figure out what I'm going to eat this week. I'm going to figure out my schedule so I know which days I can work out. I'm going to stick to my plan. If it's all figured out and written down that will take the emotion out of it for me. I will know what days I'm eating which foods and that's that. I really need a "good" week. I really need it to boost my self esteem. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment