Sunday, May 2, 2010

New week, new plan

I checked out sparkpeople.com and found out that I can really use the website to help track my calorie intake each day. It's a really good set up and if I can get into the habit of getting on my computer several times a day to track things, I think I'll be able to follow the plan. They also give you sample menus for the week. Just for kicks I looked at what my grocery list would be for a week and boy was it long! It's much more food than I would normally buy.

I feel I do better when I eat the same things for several meals. For instance, each day I will eat 2 hard boiled egg whites, a banana and some carb for breakfast. As long as I don't do this for too long I tend to do well following a diet.

My goals for this week are to write down (enter into the computer) all my food and drink intake and to work out at least 3 times this week. I have a pretty boring week ahead so I don't think any of this will be a problem. I will also make sure I get all my water in the for the week. I've gotten sloppy and know that I'm not drinking enough.

I really don't want to gain any more weight this month before my next OB appointment. If I can keep on track, that shouldn't be a problem. I gained enough last week when I was in Disney.

I did not get to use that elliptical type machine last week like I planned to. I was kind of mad because they changed all the channels in front of all the cardio machines at the gym. They do not have Oprah on at 4:00 any longer. I really liked watching her show on Monday, Wed and Fridays when I went a little later because my daughter was in school. It really made my work outs go faster and would keep me on the machine for a whole hour. I got into a routine and they had to mess with it! Oh well, I'll survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment