Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have been feeling GREAT this whole week. Almost no nausea and the weather has been beautiful. According to my car, we hit 80 today! Can life get any better?

I have not been to the gym. My daughter has a nasty cough and I know they do not want her in the daycare. She is on antibiotics for a sinus infection. I hope to be back next week. My niece will be staying with me for the whole week so she can babysit while I go to the gym.

This weekend is going to be a struggle as far as my eating goes. I'm making a big Easter dinner. I'm making ham, macaroni and cheese, twice baked potato bake thing, roll and corn. I'm also making this dessert that is TO DIE FOR! It's a Paula Dean recipe so that tells you that it is anything but healthy. My SIL and BIL arrive from VA tomorrow and that is why I'm making so much food. Normally we would go out to eat but with the family being here it just made sense to make a big dinner. I love cooking and like to take these opportunities to go all out.

I hope everyone has a safe and healthy Easter weekend! Don't eat too much and hopefully I will be back next week reporting on my great workouts and how much my diet has improved!

1 comment:

  1. You sound like you're doing great. Healthy and happy...and you're right, life couldn't be any better than that.

    Enjoy your Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete