Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I wonder how many blogs go unread. All those thoughts put out there in cyberspace and most likely nobody is reading them. Kind of depressing.
Anyway, I was really shocked about something. All my life I have hated peppers. Every kind of pepper. Especially green peppers. I went scrap booking last week and the host served faijitas with peppers. Being the polite person I am, I ate them and was shocked that I actually didn't hate them. I decided to make faijitas myself a few days later and I added yellow peppers to it, and kind of liked it. Here I thought I would never eat a pepper in my life and I find out they aren't repulsive after all. Who would have thought?
I'm still in my plateau. That's what I'm calling it. I'm doing the same things I've been doing to lose 23 pounds and all of a sudden the weight stopped coming off. I'm not freaking out though. I just keep going. I always picture Dori from "Finding Nemo." She said when life gets her down she "just keeps swimming" and that's what I tell myself when I hit a standstill in my weight loss. I will just keep swimming until I see that 219 on my scale It will happen. Freaking out and bingeing will not make that happen. Keeping at it, working out and eating healthy will get me there, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment