Monday, June 8, 2009

I weighed in at 219.5 this morning. After 3 days of following my plan and the scale not moving at all, I was due. I was hoping for more, but I am grateful it went down just a little. I have one more pound to go and then I will have officially lost 25 pounds since Jan 5. Yes, it could have gone faster, but at least I'm down 25 pounds. If someone would have told me that it would take me 6 months to lose 25 pounds, I would have told them they were crazy. I would have told them "I can lose 2 pounds a week so I will double that." Well, I'm 40. The 18 year old could have lost 2 pounds a week. I am older and have much more to do with a toddler running around than that 18 year old. I need to cut myself some slack and for some reason, I actually am this time around. I don't get upset when the scale doesn't move. I don't give it all up when I've had one bad day. I don't know what has changed in this brain of mine, but I'll try to figure it out and share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment