Monday, April 11, 2011

Today I realized (again) that I am just like an alcoholic. I'm addicted to food. I went on a bender this weekend and gained back everything that I lost. This really makes me feel defeated. Like and alcoholic, it started with just one "bad" food and just went downhill from here. 2 fricken' weeks of hard work down the crapper. I really have nothing positive to say except, back to the drawing board.

Instead of leaving you with depressing thoughts again, I thought I'd leave with a picture of my beautiful girls. When I look at this, I really have nothing to be depressed or sad about:




2 comments:

  1. Sorry! I know the feeling! For me it's more like six months of hard work lost by weeks of crazy binge eating.

    Like Helen said today, it's not an option to give and sounds like you won't. We just have to keep trying until we find something that works.

    Hang in there!

    And your girls are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your latest post last night and it made me sad. :( This morning I happened upon this article about food addiction that I thought I'd pass along - it seems very apropos to what you posted yesterday: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703712504576243192495912186.html

    ReplyDelete