Thursday, August 19, 2010

I saw my OB today and I'm liking him more and more each time I see him. I told him that my last baby was 8 lbs 9 oz and I pushed for 2 hours and he said "This time you will have a 7 lb 9 oz baby with 25 mins of pushing." I LOVE HIM! Wow, would that be great.

My blood levels are still not good in the AM. I am doing pretty well on the diet and following it so this "problem" is not the result of anything I'm doing wrong. If this continues into next week, he is going to put me on some kind of medicine to take at night to level out my blood sugar.

The most exciting news is that he is going to induce me a week early! Only 7 more weeks to go! WOO HOO!!!! I am happy to have a sooner labor and delivery as well as a smaller baby!

Like I said, I'm doing ok on the diet. My main issue right now is writing everything down. I am not doing that and I really need to. I found 2 different apps for my phone to start keeping track on that to see if that helps. I also need to get to the gym. I have been really busy this week and I have to make sure I keep working out for this next 7 weeks. There is a huge part of me that just wants to hang out with my daughter for these last few weeks and not go to the gym. However, I am a much better mom when I make the time to burn off the stress on the treadmill. I also get 2 hours each day of not being a "mom" and just working out, showering and having a few minutes to read. I think next week will be easier to exercise. This week was just really over scheduled and busy.

I'm hanging in there. My attitude is much better than it was last week. I can get through this and not go crazy. I really miss my sweets, but have found some substitutes that will get me through these last few weeks. I still can't believe that in 7 short weeks I'm going to have a baby. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment