Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My last weigh in is tomorrow. Then I have to wait 40 days to weigh again. Wow this is going to be tough.

I feel really good because I have a plan now. I just joined Weight Watchers online. I signed up for 90 days. I'm going to give it 110% for 90 days and see what happens. I'm not saying I won't weigh in for 90 days, but I'm saying I will follow the plan for 90 days. I remember trying this plan (at that time it was their "new plan") and I wasn't successful at it. I don't like change so now I'm wondering if I just didn't give it my all at that time. If I remember correctly, the scale wasn't moving quickly enough for me so I gave up. I won't have that problem this time because I'm not going to weigh in each day.

This time I'm committing to 90 days. I will weigh in about day 40-45 which will be half way through. If I'm successful at losing weight I will continue beyond 90 days, but this is all I'm willing to commit to right now.

I'm also happy because my hubby and I are going out to dinner on Friday night and Applebee's has a WW menu that I can choose from. My points will already be calculated and I'll know what to get going in. That is a big obstacle for me, eating out on a diet. For this first week I'm glad I can go there and not even have to think about it.

I do have one problem. On WW you have to weigh in each week and I can't do that right now. I think the points get recalculated as you lose. I guess I could get on the scale, have my husband look at it and enter it into the computer. I don't want to be eating too many points as I'm losing weight. I have no idea how that is calculated though so I'm hoping it won't deter me if the points don't go down one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment