Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In limbo

I'm kind of in limbo right now as far as my diet goes. I'm tracking my food but I'm not really on a "diet." I don't know what my problem is. That no carb diet just really put me off diets in general.

I read a lot of blogs about food and dieting and it's really depressing how just about everyone has their ups and downs. Mainly downs lately. I wonder if it's the weather or what, but nobody is doing great. Maybe it's that everyone is busy right now and just doesn't have the time. I know I keep thinking that "tomorrow" or "Monday" things will fall into place. It's not happening though.

I don't really have much to say, I'm just floundering right now and I'm not sure what to do with it. It's hard to muster up the enthusiasm or motivation to do anything at this point and I'm not sure why.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you, struggling for sure. I'm having a heck of a time with the new Weight Watchers program. Other people love it, I hate it.

    Now I'm counting calories, which really tells the story. How can 1900 calories be 17 PointsPlus?! No one can lose weight on 1900 calories a day. That's not a diet, that's a "let's gain weight" plan!

    I don't know the answer, but I do know that ultimately it's our calorie intake that really counts. Preferably good, nutritional food, but still it's the calories.

    Hang in there with me!

    ReplyDelete