Friday, October 8, 2010

We have a plan

FINALLY, I have a plan. I realized today that it's not that I'm being a control freak. It's that I don't think the doctors are paying me much attention or even know themselves what is going on with me.

Today my OB's office called to move up my induction date. The office manager told me that the OB said he'd really like to deliver me sooner if possible. He NEVER told me that. I have always thought he wanted to wait until the 18th to induce me. The reason they didn't schedule me for next week was because they were booked and the doctor didn't have an opening in his schedule. She also told me that the OB would look at my ultra sound results and decide if we should do a c section or not. Whew. I just wanted to know that he understood my concerns and was addressing them. I don't think he's a very good communicator and I wasn't asking enough questions. I guess this just shows me that I need to start sticking up for myself. Nobody is going to do it for me and I need to realize that I am worth the time and effort it takes to answer some questions.

I feel so much better knowing there is a plan in place and come hell or high water I will have my baby by next Wednesday at the latest. I am so excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're going to have that baby next week! I could swear it was just last month you announced you were pregnant. Although I'm sure it seems like it's been forever to you. I can feel your excitment!

    ReplyDelete