Sunday, March 7, 2010

I haven't posted in a while because I just haven't been in the mood. I am pretty crabby each day now and I read in my book that this is normal for this stage in my pregnancy. The hormones and running amok and I just have to deal with it. I guess I should say my husband and daughter have to put up with it. I am really trying to be nice, but it's difficult some days.

The weather has finally gotten warmer and it's making me really happy. I took my daughter, put her in the stroller and walked a mile. I would have gone further but Ella wanted to go home. It was nice to get out and walk outside. It's been so long since I've been able to do that. I am going to start walking while Ella is in school so I can walk at a faster pace and wear my music.

My eating has not been great lately. I am actually feeling a little bit better as far as the nausea goes. Yesterday was not a good day because I finally had pizza. My husband really wanted it so I went along. It was good, but not as good as it used to be. I'm sure once the baby comes I will be addicted again. I am also happy to report that I've been able to control my acid reflux with the foods I'm eating.

So, I'm having ups and downs right now but I'm pretty confident that in about 4 weeks or so I will feel much better. I will be in my second trimester and usually life goes back to pretty much normal until the 3rd trimester. I'm looking forward to getting back on a routine as far as working out and eating goes. I could be doing much worse right now and I could have gained much more weight than I actually have so all in all, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment