Thursday, March 21, 2013

I think I have found the best diet plan out there. It's called the stomach flu. It's not fun by any means, but boy when I had it, I didn't eat much for 2 days. I don't really know if it was the flu or something I ate, but I was down for the count this past weekend. I am back on track now, but I really wish I could weigh myself because I'm curious to see how much I lost after not eating for 2 days.

My friend told me I should get my gall bladder checked. Every few months I throw up for no reason. It's usually after eating greasy foods. I did ask my doctor about it and she said all the blood work looked ok, but I think I might push the issue and ask for an ultrasound. It's mighty inconvenient to not know when this will happen.

I did take 3 days off from working out when I was sick, but yesterday I was back on the treadmill. It felt good to walk again and get those extra WW points. I have also started running a minute here and there but my foot hurts the following day as well as my left knee. I'm going to have to figure out why that's happening. I think the incline is too high on my treadmill and that is what is bothering my knee. Next time I run, I'm going to put the incline down to 2 and see what happens.

I am so excited to weigh in after Easter. I will be out of town on the actual day so I'm planning on weighing in a few days after Easter. I'm really hoping I will see a good number. I'm trying not to set myself up for disappointment, but I'm hoping to have lost 5 or more pounds. By Easter, I will have been on WW for 50 days. I think 5 or more is reasonable. 10 or more should be reasonable but like I said, I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

After getting rid of the scale I have decided that I am going to weigh in once a week from now on. Daily is just too much and there are too many fluctuations with water and other things going on in my body. I sabotage myself when I don't see what I want to see and even if I do see what I want to see. I will tell myself "Oh, I was down on the scale today so I can eat this piece of pizza" So I guess I'm damned if I do, and damned if i don't. But I do want to see progress. That helps with motivation.

I know I will most likely not write again until after Easter so everyone have a blessed Easter and don't eat too much!!

1 comment: