Friday, November 9, 2012

Things have changed a bit for me as far as the gym goes. I have started using those free sessions I won months ago and OMG, it's SO hard. She has trained me twice and both times by the end I have felt like I was going to throw up. I honestly don't know how the people on Biggest Loser do it. I really don't think I could work out for 6-8 hours a day.

I have also resisted doing the cardio fit test they offer at the gym. What it does is identify what your heart rate needs to be for your body to burn fat. You can work out for an hour and burn muscle or sugar instead of fat. I was really get tired of working out and not losing weight. This test has changed everything. I have not been working out close to what I need to in order to lose weight. I thought I was working out hard, but I wasn't. This is making me aware of how my breathing needs to be in order to be burning fat. I also get 16 weeks of work outs emailed to me 4 times a week so I can build up my cardio resistance. It's like wearing a coach on your wrist. I have to watch my heart rate and see which zone I'm in to know when I'm burning fat. I am glad I finally invested the money and did the test.

I am still working on getting my diet on track. That has proved to be difficult with Halloween last week, but I'm getting there. My goal is to at the very least maintain during the holidays but I feel if I can make small changes in my diet I may actually lose weight. I'm still working on that part though.

No comments:

Post a Comment