Monday, August 17, 2009

I finally worked out today. As I was on the treadmill I was thinking about great it felt to move my body. I was thinking that I should work out again after dinner. I've been contemplating working out twice a day a few days a week to guarantee I will reach my goal within the next 5 weeks. The only problem I might run into is my age and back. My hubby, daughter and I took a leisurely walk after dinner and my back started to ache. I hate that. I hate that I'm not young anymore and I can't move the way I used to. I'm 40 and I'm going to be 41 in a month. It's harder to lose weight and it's harder to move around like I used to. I keep thinking that once I get back into a routine it will be easier. It will. I just have to keep moving and walking and not take weeks off from exercise anymore. I can't do that. I can push through these next 5 weeks, work really hard and then feel great when I hit my goal. I can and will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment